Here are seven water sex tips:
Lubricant: If you need lubrication, use a silicone based lubricant. They are waterproof. If you decide to use a latex condom, this product is not the best choice, because with silicone lubricant you run the risk of breaking the condom.
2. – Acrobatics: Underwater you can’t feel the weight. It can be good if you control the situation well. It is also best to avoid acrobatics underwater, or on slippery surfaces as they can be dangerous and you may experience a sexual accident.
3. – The bathtub: it is the ideal place to enjoy water sex with your partner. Take into account not to fill it so much, because the water will be thrown out when the action begins.
4. – The shower. If the shower is an option, you can place a bench or chair to sit down and try different positions, it will be ideal to reach the climax.
5. – The sea is the most common fantasy of the world. The truth is that it is the most risky, because of the infections and burning that can cause salt water and rubbing. Not to mention that the sand makes its own and gets in everywhere. On the other hand, the condom should be placed out of the water, so condom use is limited.
6. – The swimming pool: Chlorine can irritate the mucous membranes, especially for women’s vagina. You must test your tolerance level first.
7. Sex toys. In the water is the ideal time to use a sex toy, either in the shower or in the bathtub! The only thing to watch out for is that if it’s a Vibrator Toy, it’s 100% waterproof or submersible. If you prefer a Dildo (without vibration) then there is no problem with the water.
8. – Let yourself go. Finally, for this practice you must get rid of taboos and enjoy sexuality in the healthiest way.